Sioux Falls Jazz and Blues would love to introduce you to our 2018 summer interns! Keenan Shannon, a senior at University of South Dakota, and Madisyn Jerman, a junior at University of South Dakota, will be helping us prepare for #JazzFest2018! Read on to learn a little bit more about each of them!
– Favorite Sioux Falls Restaurant? Phillips Avenue Diner
– Jacks or Coyotes? We all bleed red.
– Favorite donut? Chocolate covered butterfly
– College major? Business Administration with a focus in Event Management
– Dream job? Executive Director of Red Rocks Amphitheater
– Favorite music genre and band? Indie/Alt-rock and Sticky Fingers
– Band you are most excited to see at JazzFest 2018? Jimmy Vaughan
– Hometown? Canistota SD
– Hobbies? Drawing, Camping, Shopping, Netflix
– Dream job? International Food Critic
– Favorite food? Tacos
– College major? Marketing
– Interesting fact about yourself? I was attacked by an elk on a cliff in the Grand Canyon.
Join us for a workout at Yankton Trail Park before JazzFest gets started on Saturday, July 21st! This year Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield will be sponsoring YOGA + ZUMBA + CYCLING! Register today and you could be the lucky winner of an Apple Watch!
The JazzFest 2018 mobile app is sponsored by Howalt+McDowell, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC! The app will be available to download prior to JazzFest!
Use coupon code SFJB2018 for Lyft Credits! Due to the time it takes to walk from within the park to the designated parking lot make sure to request a Lyft AT THE HEGG COMPANIES lot. There will be cars waiting!